Reward Plus Checking and Reward Plus Savings work together to help you save more automatically.
Here's how it works: each month you qualify, the 3.01% APY* from your Reward Plus Checking account and nationwide ATM fee refunds** are automatically swept into Reward Plus Savings. Additionally, the balance in the Reward Plus Savings account earns 1.01% APY.*
- 3.01% APY* from OIB Reward Plus Checking automatically swept into Reward Plus Savings
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds** automatically deposited into Reward Plus Savings
- Earn 1.01% APY* on balances between $.01 - $50,000 in Reward Plus Savings
- Automatic savings each month
- No charge for Online Banking
- No charge for Bill Pay
- *APY = Annual Percentage Yield
- Reward Plus Savings details:
- 1 free withdrawal per month
- $1 fee for second withdrawal; $2 for each withdrawal over two per month
- Limit of six pre-authorized withdrawals per statement cycle
- $5 monthly maintenance fee on balances below $400
- To easily grow your savings with 3.01%APY* from OIB Reward Plus Checking & 1.01% APY* from Reward Plus Savings do the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and clear (does not include ATM transactions)
- Have at least 1 automatic payment or direct deposit post and clear
- Receive e‐Statements
- If you don't qualify during a cycle, don't worry! You will still enjoy checking with no monthly service charge, plus you get a base rate of 0.05%APY* and you get right back to making 3.01% APY* and enjoying ATM fee refunds** the next cycle that you meet the qualifications.
- Minimum to open OIB Reward Plus Checking account is $100 and $100 for OIB Reward Plus Savings.
- OIB Reward Plus Checking rate tiers are as follows: 3.01% APY (interest rate 2.9657%) applies to balances of $.01 - $15,000 and 0.25% APY (interest rate 0.2497%) applies to balances over $15,000 if qualifications are met during the monthly qualification cycle. 0.05% APY applies to all balances if qualifications are not met. All balances will earn 3.01% - 0.61% APY if qualifications are met. The advertised OIB Reward Plus Checking APY is based on compounding interest. If the interest earned in OIB Reward Plus Checking is automatically transferred to OIB Reward Plus Savings each statement cycle the interest in OIB Reward Plus Checking does not compound. The actual interest amount paid may be less than the advertised APY. The OIB Reward Plus Savings APYs may be less than the OIB Reward Plus Checking APYs.
- Qualifying transactions must post and clear to the OIB Reward Plus Checking account during the monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction was made to post to an account. Intra‐bank transfers do not count as qualifying transactions. OIB Reward Plus Savings rate tiers are as follows: 1.01% APY (interest rate 1.0049%) applies to balances of $.01 - $50,000 and 0.25% APY (interest rate 0.2497%) applies to balances over $50,000 with a maximum balance of $100,000 if qualifications are met during the monthly qualification cycle on the OIB Reward Plus Checking account. 0.05% APY (interest rate of 0.05%) applies to all balances if qualifications are not met on the OIB Reward Plus Checking . All balances will earn 1.01% to 0.503% if qualifications are met on the OIB Reward Plus Checking.
- *Annual Percentage Yield (APY) accurate as of 11/14/2012. Rates may change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. **ATM Fee reimbursements (OIB Reward Plus Checking account only) are unlimited provided only if qualifications are met within the monthly qualification cycle. Limit 1 Reward Plus Checking and Savings account per depositor.