OIB Health Savings Account (HSA)
Health Savings Accounts were created in Congress to combat rising medical costs by providing an incentive for more consumers to pay "first-dollar" medical expenses. HSAs are designed for individuals who have a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) and can be used as a tax advantage to offset health care expenses.
- Minimum deposit to open: $50
- $35 annual maintenance fee
- Tiered interest rates*
- Interest compounded daily, paid monthly
- Your first Debit/Check Card is provided at no cost to you
- Online Banking with Bill Pay Included
- Specially-designed HSA checks included at no cost
*Interest rates are subject to change.